Thursday, February 9, 2012

Why did I choose to read "Tuesdays with Morrie"?

First of all, I am a big fan of Mitch Albom's novel, The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I have heard of Tuesdays with Morrie before, but never had any time to read it. After reading Michele's summary on her blog though, I realized that I'm very interested in it. I always assumed it was a fiction novel because of his other book that I read. I was excited when I saw that Michele read it for this project because I didn't know it was a nonfiction story.

The story itself is inviting too because I am a big fan of stories that teach you life lessons and how to live with no regrets. I find them very inspirational, and according to Michele's post this book is filled with inspiration. I am definitely looking forward to reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment